Oversee and manage the External Assessment Program for the Army Information Technology Agency, specific duties include:
- Developing Master Schedule updated monthly for all external assessments, inspections and audits conducted on the Joint Base Pentagon.
- Oversee and manage all phases of the assessment lifecycle: Pre-assessment, Assessment, Post Assessment, and Assessment Close Out.
- Oversee and manage assessment teams conduct assessments at all phases of the assessment lifecycle.
- Provide quality control and issue/risk resolution.
- Develop and present assessment outbriefs.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Should possess 8+ years related IT Security experience.
- Security Assessments Management
- Planning, scheduling, conducting, reporting, and managing assessment teams to conduct technical and non-technical assessments of Army IT Systems and Infrastructure
- Certification & Accreditation experience, specifically with DoD Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Program (DIACAP)
- In-depth knowledge of Continuous Monitoring / NIST SPs 800-137, 800-53, 800-37, 800-39 / Security Content Automation Protocol, (SCAP)
- Develop project management plans and execute accordingly.
- Develop high-quality deliverables and solutions for clients.
- Requires a BS degree and the following designations: 1.Project Management Professional, (PMP) and DoD 8570 IAT Level II Cert (Security +, GSEC, SSCP, or SCNP)