Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; 6 years of work in systems administration of operating system areas of responsibility (Unix, Windows, store technology) in an enterprise environment; any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Demonstrate strong, problem solving, communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Deep Technical Knowledge of area of responsibility:
- Strong LINUX administration skills (SUSE and or Red Hat)
- Advanced experience with software deployment tools such as BMC Blade Logic
- Experience supporting Motorola RF guns or like devices
- Scripting: Bash/KSH (required), Perl/Python/etc (preferred)
- Identify underlying root causes and weighing risks of various approaches
- Ability to analyze complex issues involving systems and products as required
- Knowledge of change management practices, Configuration management, PCI and SOX requirements as applicable to area of responsibility
- Ability to work independently, positively handle conflict, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen effectively
- Display detail-oriented approach to work
- Ability and proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Physical, mental, and sensory abilities to use a telephone, calculator, computer video terminals, keyboards, and software applications
- Ability to work overtime and weekends occasionallyFT with Fortune 500 company.
FT with a major Forbes 400 Corp. Pls respond with the resume.