Job Purpose: Go to customer sites and shred confidential information; deliver equipment; loading, unloading, operating, and cleaning a truck; maintaining records.
Duties: * Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to roadability standards.
* Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items.
* Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
* Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
* Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: CDL B with air brake endorrsement Data Entry Skills, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Deadline-Oriented, Travel, Acute Vision, Lifting, Selling to Customer Needs, Dependability