We are looking for a talented marketer, social media authority, and PC gamer to help us realize the full potential of a large and growing social media presence for one of the gaming industry’s premier brands and most dedicated, engaged communities: GeForce GTX.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be an instrumental member of the Global Consumer Marketing team, working cross-functionally to program and lead our channels. Your goal will be to engage & delight millions of gamers, commanding their attention with great content and cultivating their affinity and loyalty to GeForce.
In this role, you will:
- Connect with our community and champion their voice
- Be a key part of the eSports ecosystem with all its partners – both internal and external. This means working closely with the NVIDIA eSports marketing team, eSports organizations, partners, sponsors, teams and players.
- Demonstrate & activate NVIDIA’s position as a leader in PC Gaming will help you line up partners to source exciting content for our massive community of PC gamers.
- Be surrounded with great people who love games and technology. From our internal creative agency, to our digital marketing team, PR specialists, and campaign managers - a talented cross functional team is in place to help you showcase GeForce as the best PC gaming platform.
- Help set priorities to pioneer new & growing areas from emergent social platforms to live-streaming opportunities.
We're seeking a highly-motivated, experienced social media professional with a creative, entrepreneurial spirit, and a track record of building and leading successful social media channels for a well-known gaming, technology or lifestyle consumer brand. Ideally, you have worked on a brand with a bit of an edge that serves a passionate and demanding community. You will have demonstrated your ability to support a variety of social media campaigns, various types of channel content, and have extensive experience working with multi-functional teams to develop strong copy & assets that resonate. You have taken things from ideation all the way through execution. Lastly, you should feel at ease with running experiments, have hands on experience with tools for analysis, and are a veteran of setting, reviewing and reporting important metrics.
This is a global role, so you should be adept at both leading the global channel, and also connecting with regional counterparts in regular meetings and as needed to socialize channel plans, and delivering assets and any necessary guidance for successful posting. Working in the gaming & technology space, you’ll also have an opportunity to cover shows such as GDC, PAX, E3, Gamescom, ESL One, The International, Blizzcon, Dreamhack, CES and others that matter to PC gamers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize, develop, plan and execute content to delight and engage GeForce gamers.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies/tactics, timelines, and creative deliverables
- Program & run social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
- Set & monitor campaign metrics, reporting performance and key insights
- Partner with cross-functional groups to develop winning campaign ideas
- Drive asset creation to develop & source supporting campaign creative materials
- Participating in and sometimes leading weekly meetings to track campaign & asset status
- Connect regularly with regional social leads
What we need to see:
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing/social media management experience
- Deep experience in a social media role is preferred
- A demonstrated passion for PC gaming - especially e-sports
- Strong project/people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and self-prioritize workload
- Stong commitment to meeting sometimes challenging schedules
- Ability to interact with and influence diverse groups within marketing, including cross-functional peers
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Undergraduate degree required
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong, well established interest in the overlap between PC gaming and technology
- Experience in the games, entertainment, or tech industry
- You play PC games for fun, and enjoy gaming events.
- You are “plugged in” to pop culture
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer