We are a rapidly growing FDA regulated manufacturer of bovine based collagen matrix biologic products for use in soft tissue repair and regeneration.
This is a newly created position.
The person selected will have an Associates Degree, at a minimum, and at least 3-5 years in materials planning in an FDA regulated environment. Medical devices preferred. CPIM APICS certification preferred.
- Plan and schedule all production of finished goods in order to maintain adequate buffer inventory levels.
- Develop and effectively maintain an active supplier base.
- Management of all inventory assets from components and raw materials through finished goods.
- Maintain inventory levels in proportion to demand.
- Maintain up-to-date demand models and reset on-hand inventory targets as needed to support increasing sales.
- Schedule production runs to maintain adequate inventory levels based on direct sales demand.
- Schedule build-to-order production for strategic partners based on customer requirements.
- Maintain on-time delivery for strategic partners and communicate/resolve issues.
- Maintain materials based performance metrics.
- Manage relationships with critical suppliers.
- Identify and recruit new suppliers as needed.
- Manage monthly and annual physical inventories and reconcile inventories as required.
- Perform inventory transactions as required.
- Expedite delivery of components or production of finished goods when necessary.
- Manage and maintain adequate inventory levels of all components and supplies in-house and at supplier Kan-ban locations in proportion with current production demands.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement solutions to streamline and improve performance
- Maintain adequate and appropriate documentation and records for all transactions, receipts and shipments to be in compliance with applicable FDA, ISO and Company requirements