Get new similar jobs by email for
SDET - Wi-Fi / Bluetooth (Redm...
Position - SDET
Location- Redmond, WA
SDET II: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Subsystem Tester
This software design engineer in test will assist in test verification of Wi-Fi / Bluetooth end to end testing on devices. A background in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is a plus, but we need a tester who can author test automation for this team. The individual will be responsible for authoring a test plan and test cases, determine new and more efficient test approaches, author bugs, regress bug fixes, and author test automation to speed the test pass to test coverage and verify there are no regressions.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Software Design Engineer in test
· Proficient authoring test plans and test cases for features under development
· 1-3 years of C++ and/or C# Coding Experience (.Net, WPF)
· .5-2 years’ experience with PowerShell Scripting
· Expert in Windows 8 or 8.1 (Generally savvy in using Windows)
· Proficient with Windows Drivers installation and debugging
· Experience with Wi-Fi system configurations
· Experience with Bluetooth system configurations
· Excellent Time Management and Communication