Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Program Manager (Redmond,W...
Job Title – Sr. Program Manager
Location – Redmond, WA
Duration – 9 Months
· Manage Product development plans.
· Provide team leadership and collaboration of cross functional and cross-organizational product development team.
· Apply best practices and formal processes of Program management and Engineering Excellence.
Manage and execute the program Organize, document and communicate technical and program status to SR PM and other Stakeholders.
· Ability to drive and communicate sense of urgency while maintaining productive work relationships.
· 10+ years program management experience for hardware products, High Volume Consumer Electronics specific experience highly preferred
· Technical background in product development with a degree in a technical field
· Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills.
· Experience working independently and as part of a team to solve difficult technical, quality, cost, and schedule challenges
· Familiarity with broad range of technologies such as Audio, Video, Wireless Communications, Optical components and assemblies, ASICs, etc.
· Capable of managing diverse cross functional teams of Electrical, Mechanical, Optical, and Firmware engineers