Get new similar jobs by email for
Software Development Manager- ...
Position: Software Development Manager
Duration: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA
The ideal candidate:
· Must be technically capable to architect, design and code front end and back end systems.
· Knows how to specify and design systems that are secure
· Experience with open source technologies, object-oriented design, and agile development methodologies
· Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
· Bachelor's degree
· 8+ years of relevant work experience
· 8+ years’ experience working with C, C++, Java in Linux or Windows
· 5+ years development experience with mature software development processes (version control, continuous integration, bug tracking, etc.)
· 3+ years managing a software development team with a proven track record of shipping successful products.
· Master’s degree
· 10+ years of relevant work experience
· Development expertise C, C++, Java in Linux or Windows development environment.
· Development experience with scalable systems that must continuously available.
· Management experience with mature software development processes (version control, continuous integration, bug tracking, etc.)
· Management experience leading an agile software development team producing significant new products with a history of success.