Title – SDET II/III
Location – Redmond, WA
Employment Type – Contract
Duration – Long Term
Job Description –
Successful candidate should have excellent software coding and debugging skills. This position will need to work closely with global team in delivering our manufacturing test systems to different parts of the world. Strong communication skill is a must. Experience working with hardware and low level device debugging will be a big plus.
- Industry software test development experience using C# or C++, using OOP best practices.
- Strong debugging and technical problem solving skills, as well as a passion to solve hard, ambiguous problems.
- Experience developing test plans/strategies and ability to collaborate cross team to define effective measures of quality and risk.
- Experience working in hardware manufacturing is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a self-starter in a collaborative, self-directed manner.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Hands-on experience working with and implementing Lean/Agile software development practices is a plus.