MBI Solutions, Inc., a growing medical billing company is seeking MOTIVATED, PROFESSIONAL, and QUALIFIED people.
Our medical billing organization is a wholly owned subsidiary of Premier Physician Services, one of the Midwest’s largest providers of emergency medicine physician services. Located in Kettering, Ohio, our associates process over one million patient encounters per year in the areas of emergency medicine, hospitalists, and ambulance transports.
We currently have the following position open:
Full-time Credentialing SupervisorIs proficient in the use of the credentialing software and has the ability to implement new software if change is made.Develops and maintains credentialing manual for all payers, states, jurisdictions and clients for Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist and EMS.Establishes and maintains list of contacts and phone numbers required for the credentialing process and encourages networking relationships.Maintains relationship with departments responsible for credentialing, whether hospital, provider, ambulance or payer, for all clients.Oversees research and resolution of issues presented by other departments within the company.Maintains knowledge of position by researching, networking, and attending seminars when available and appropriate.Performs monthly audits on assigned team’s work and provides feedback.Attends appropriate meetings.Participates in decision making related to department operational policies.Supervises staff according to current MBI handbook and policies (absenteeism, tardiness, production, accuracy, etc.).Monitors and processes employee timekeeping & payroll to ensure that MBI policies are being followed related to production, attendance, requests for unscheduled time, and overtime usage.Assists with interviewing and hiring new employees within the department.Recommends and participates in employee performance reviews, rewards, disciplines & tracking.
Summary Provides oversight to assure credentialing of providers/clients for medical billing is completed in a predetermined timeframe. Ensures MBI is current with payer requirements, technology is utilized to maximize efficiency, and appropriate training tools and operational procedures are available to the staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Researches, comprehends and provides expertise in the client’s processes and procedures related to credentialing with the major payers.
- Researches, comprehends and implements current credentialing requirements and application completion of major payers for Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist.
- One year certificate or a degree from college or technical school; and 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPCS certification preferred, if not certified, must obtain certification within 24 months of hire date. CPMSM certification encouraged.
- Previous credentialing, medical billing and supervisory experience required.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and internet search engines and work related websites.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn various software packages.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
We recognize employees as our most valuable asset. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- 401(k) and additional company pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, & disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Legal insurance
- Paid time off (personal/sick, vacation & holidays)
- Wellness programs
- Educational assistance
- Flexible work schedules
MBI Solutions is entirely a non-smoking facility.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to workforce diversity.