Management Recruiters of Woodbury is an award winning office within the MRI Network of 750+ locations worldwide. Our office ranks #12 within the Network, and been successfully operating since 1978. Our Executive Recruiter position provides you an opportunity to work with key decision makers with Fortune 500 companies as they build the hearts of their business with expectional talent.
The Executive Recruiter we are searching for will focus their efforts within the Medical Device manufacturing arena. This opportunity is for a special individual who is self driven, has the ability to build relationships and rapport with top decision makers, is eager to use their business acumen and is familiar with the Medical Device manufacturing world i.e., marketing, engineering, regulatory affairs
The ideal individual will fill executive positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates.
* Determines Clients talent acquisition objectives by understanding the clients organization and executive growth plans; identifying job qualifications and requirements; conferring directly with hiring executives and human resource representatives.
* Utilize our existing executive client and candidate database and build upon it by targeting organizations and markets; locating, interviewing, and qualifying prospects.
* Identifies recruiting sources by determining current needs; locating and evaluating sources; matching job qualifications and requirements with likely candidate sources.
* Develops recruiting materials by collecting, designing, and preparing written and visual materials; writing and coordinating organization web page content; establishing web browser and Internet access to organization information and job application processes; and preparing print advertisements and job board postings.
* Establishes candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skill, and screening questions for each position; preparing research strategies; researching, targeting, and cold-calling potential candidates using search engines, chat rooms, message boards, organization lists, publications, home pages, alumni associations, and executive job fairs; building personal networks; calling referrals; conducting screenings, interviews, examining background records; and completing reference checks.
* Refers qualified candidates by summarizing qualifications; forwarding information to hiring executive; arranging visit, including travel and accommodations.
* Extends employment offers by negotiating final terms; completing contracts.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) database by entering recruiting and hiring data; integrating information.
* Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge of the Medical Device industries various Jobpositions and Responsibilities, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Management, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Independence, Judgment
Contact Bob Jenkins at 516-364-9290, ext. 118