Medical Project Analyst
· Provides technical and analytical expertise in the development and support of various multi-project clinical studies, research and analyses necessary to support various clinical and quality activities of the medical area. This includes but is not limited to clinical and disease state literature research, patient outcome and quality measurement and providing general research and decision support activities for ongoing clinical studies.
· Provides various levels of support and monitoring for ongoing clinical trials. .
· Engages staff in the collection of information on processes internally, with preparation of reports and publications for internal and external medical literature distribution.
· The incumbent assists in the final collection and analysis of data, generation of reports, and the preparation of white papers, publication drafts and related documents.
PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING:
· Incumbent conducts project planning and ongoing project management. The incumbent prepares recommendations and presents findings on complex projects that have the potential to impact financial performance of the Company or patient care.
· The issues and problems that confront this position are often unique, non-recurring, require investigation and research, and have differing degrees of risk associated with them, and require creative thinking, analytic, technical and strong communication skills.
· Clinically related knowledge or background is considered an important component of the training, but can be presented in a number of forms. .
· Prior experience with clinical study/research design is preferred. Such roles would include clinical study design or project management, IRB or grant applications, or development of peer reviewed publications. Clinical research coordinator experience will be considered a strong PLUS.
· Educational background that reflects exposure to engineering, biochemistry, or molecular biology would be helpful.
· Incumbent must have demonstrated initiative, good-judgment, and the ability to achieve results through others. Six or more years of experience is recommended.
· Demonstrated project management, writing, problem solving and leadership abilities are required. Clinically related knowledge or background is considered a plus.
·Experience with Western IRB is a PLUS
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access is required. Demonstrated work experience applying PC based analytic tools to provide support to a health insurance or clinical process is required. (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access skills at intermediate or advanced level.)
· Related software such as statistical packages, Microsoft project, Visio, is a plus.
Send resumes as a MS word attachment to: email@example.com