Member Service Representative
San Francisco Branch
32-Hours Per Week
Exceptional Service ~ Exceptional People
RCU has been serving the North Bay communities with quality financial services since 1950. One visit to RCU, and you will quickly sense and experience our passion for serving others.
We have grown to become the 64th largest credit union in the United States, with offices located throughout the Northern Bay Area of California. We are a full service financial institution, assisting Members and small business owners with achieving their financial goals and dreams. We are proud to offer a work environment focused on our key values of Service, Trust, People and Cooperation.
Would you like to work for a trusted organization that values its employees? A RCU career is a journey that starts with a positive, productive, and engaging workplace where employees are valued and respected.
We are looking for a Member Service Representative with a strong focus of providing outstanding Member Servicebyperforming a variety of Member Service duties. These duties are associated with teller transactions, opening new accounts, loan transactions and cross selling Redwood Credit Union products and services.
The Member Service Representative will be responsible for:
· Providing excellent service to all Members, volunteers, internal employees, and service providers.
· Cross-selling RCU and RCUSG products and services.
· Opening accounts and matching Member needs to RCU and RCUSG products and services.
· Determining the appropriate loan products to meet the Member(s) needs.
· Obtaining information from Member to complete loan applications; examining and collecting proper loan documents.
· Completing loan-funding processes and recommending additional products or services to meet Member needs.
· Researching Members questions, problems, and complaints and responding with accurate information.
· Safeguarding member information and ensuring confidentiality by following established policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of financial institution products and services, including loans.
· Thorough knowledge of personal computers with internet/intranet access and office equipment operation.
· Skilled in counting and balancing cash.
· Skilled in the operation of office equipment including personal computers with Internet and intranet access.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people.
· Ability to identify errors and make corrections.
· Ability to effectively cross-sell products and services using a needs-based sales approach.
· Ability and desire to work in a team environment.
· Ability to work a rotating schedule which will include working on rotating Saturdays.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and at least 18 months experience in retail sales and/or cash handling experience.
At RCU you will be professionally challenged and rewarded for your contributions. We offer highly competitive compensation and benefits. Our benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage for both full and part-time employees, and a generous Paid Time Off program. In addition, we offer a 401(k) with a generous company match, as well as a Target Benefit Plan, life insurance, and LTD/STD.
Service ~ Trust ~ People ~ Cooperation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this career opportunity with Redwood Credit Union please use the link below.