1) Installation and configuration of WAN, LAN devices
2) Planning and Designing the Network Architecture for any new requirement.
3) Providing solutions to Client and provide support to L2 team.
4) IOS Up gradation of Cisco Routers and Cisco Catalyst Switches.
5) Network Routing Protocols (EIGRP,OSPF,BGP)
6) Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switching 4500, 6500,2950, 3500, 3750, (VTP, VLAN, STP, PVST, PVST,HSRP,ETHERCHANELS) and Nexus switch 7k,5k,2k
7) Security-Firewall and ASA technologies, . Firewall PIX/ASA administration, site to site VPN, NAT, ACLs along with troubleshooting of same
8) Should have good knowledge of IPSec and GRE tunnels
9) Hands on Load balancer (Cisco, F5 and Netscaler)
10) Good remote troubleshooting skills (Routing, Switching and Security)
11) Good Knowledge of Qos, Riverbed and Wireless controller.
12) Layer 3 QoS fundamentals
13) Skills to understand the client requirements and provide as is solutions which includes good communications skills (email and verbal) too.
14) Experience with IT Service Management Tools
15) have good knowledge of monitoring tools (Solarwinds, Sumologic, AAA, TACACS and Radius)
16) WAN optimization concepts - Riverbed administration.
17) Change Management Process and Service-now exposure.
18) Knowledge of ITIL Processes
19) ITIL V3 Foundation (beneficial) or comparable knowledge