**************Generous Sign-On Bonuses for Full Time and Part Time LPNs!!!**************
To apply for this position faster go to our website at https://jobs.platinumhrm.com/clients/riverrunrehabilitationandnursing/job-details/nurse-rn-or-lpn-sign-on-bonus/109/1/ or email RRamroop@PlatinumHRM.com in the Subject please include River Run - Nurse RNs & LPNs
River Run Rehabilitation & Nursing Center offers the very best in Nursing and Rehabilitation services, including Dementia, Alzheimer’s care and so much more! River Run has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate nursing care.
Our Long Term Care nursing facility, located in Kingston, is seeking motivated and compassionate Nurse RNs & LPNs to join our nursing department! We have per diem positions for RNs and LPNs, Part Time Day Shift for an RN, and a Part Time Nigh Shift for an LPN.
We are offering a limited-time sign-on bonus for RNs &LPNs!!
The ideal Nurse promotes and restores residents' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to residents, friends and families and will supervise assigned team members.
As an RN or LPN you will perform the following duties:
- Identify resident care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual residents and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Monitor and chart information to ensure the health and well-being for the resident. This includes the administration of their medications and overseeing staff.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, friends and families.
- Promote resident's independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching residents, friends and family to understand condition, medications and self-care skills.
- Assure quality of care by measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards and making or recommending any necessary adjustments.
- Resolve resident problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protect facility residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Document resident care services by charting in resident and department records.
- Maintain resident confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Previous nursing experience in a Long Term Care environment is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an approved practical nursing program.
- Must possess and maintain a current Pennsylvania license as a Registered Nurse (RN) Practical Nurse (LPN) in good standing.
- Must be able to move, lift, and position patients.
Candidates are welcome to apply in person at our facility! We are located at 615 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704