Get new similar jobs by email for
Oracle Financials Functional
The Sr. Oracle Applications Analyst acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and provides the data for delivery. Conducts detailed research of vendor products and assists with general project management.
• Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financials and Treasury areas and suggest process improvements.
• Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
• Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
• Understand and modify Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
• Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
• Provide business reports to management and clients.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years IT experience.
• 5+ years Oracle application experience with various financial modules among GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, Treasury.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules.
• 3+ years experience in lead support of software applications.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
• Understand various essential business functions of an organization.
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
4 FT positions. H1s are accepted. Pls send resume ASAP.