We are in need of a full-time, determined sales person who would enjoy developing new business as well as servicing existing customers in a competitive environment.
Because the products we provide are needed in both good economic times and bad, ours is a recession-resistant business. You must be comfortable prospecting for new customers as you are making product presentations to all levels of decision makers.
You need to be a disciplined self-starter, who has both the initiative and ambition to earn up to $60,000 or more your first year (salary plus commission plus bonus).
- At least two years of outside business-to-business sales experience, or the equivalent
- Availability to work full time (40 to 50 hours per week)
- College degree preferred
- Familiarity with territory/area
- Never met a stranger; outgoing personality
- Own a reliable auto with a clean driving record
- Netbook or laptop in order to interact with our paperless order entry and reporting systems
- Excellent references and job stability
- Strong track record of accomplishments in the area of developing new business
- Competitive salary and commission
- Monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities
- Auto, cell phone and expense allowance
- Contests and sales incentives
- Great support and coaching
If you have any questions about a career at Armchem, visit us @ www.armchem.com or contact a member of our Talent Acquisition Team member@ firstname.lastname@example.org