Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Legal department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in legal counsel or corporate or employment law, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Paralegal at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
- Review and analyze contract terms and conditions.
- Research and analyze legal sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions and legal codes.
- Prepare and compile memorandums and other legal documents.
- Assist in preparing documents for real estate transactions including closings, leases and acquisitions.
- Inventory real and personal property for tax and estate planning purposes.
- Investigate facts and laws to determine basis for causes of action in the areas of intellectual property, product liability and general commercial litigation.
- Assist with labor and employment investigations and hearings.
- Prepare affidavits and maintain document file system.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification required.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a paralegal in a corporate setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience regarding immigration law a plus.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace