Get new similar jobs by email for
We have an immediate opening for a product manager.
Develops, implements and maintains product line. Works closely with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support and operations to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals. Adhere to and promote company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
· Responsible for growth and developmental expansion of our outdoor categories.
· Establish the development of a variety of outdoor products to ensure a planned increase in sales and gross margin.
· Develop item specifications for sizing and features that are in line with the most up to date technologies in design, trim and raw materials.
· Responsible to ensure quality and integrity in all aspects of the process and product life.
· Utilize our in house systems in relation to tracking sales and gross profit to make analytical decisions as to the direction for growth potential.
· Support the development, implementation, communication, launch, training, and follow up actions involved in the new product development process
· Developing relevant product trend research, competitive analysis, competitive matrices, of assigned products to drive informed and intelligient short and long-term business decisions within the assigned product lines/brands. This may include but not be limited to online research, publications, etc.
· Ensuring internal product confirmation process of assigned product lines/brands is communicated clearly and accurately both inside and outside of the organization.
· Supporting other members of the product management team outside the primary product line/brands as needed and assigned
· Being a passionate steward, protector, defender and driver of both the product brands and the corporate brand.
· Being an enthusiastic team member
· 4 year degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
· 3 years minimum related experience in developing and sourcing product preferably with a focus on sporting goods or outdoor products
· Strong teamwork and organizational skills
· Fluent with word and excel
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
· Some travel required
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for this position, please submit a resume to 1209 Franklin Avenue NE, Sauk Rapids, MN 56379 or email email@example.com