CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking project managers for our national practices with the following background and experience:
· Recent experience in managing IT projects in a government environment
· 2 years experience creating and managing comprehensive project plans utilizing project management flows and tools.
· Experience with scope definition and scope management
· Expertise in system development methodologies
· 2 years experience managing a large, complex multi-year systems development projects (full project lifecycle)
· A history of managing a project in a multi-vendor environment.
· 2 years experience performing scope management for projects, including a disciplined change control process
· PMP preferred
· Willing and able to travel
· Not necessary to re-locate
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com.
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V