CSG is a growing government operations consulting firm that provides strategy and planning, quality management, and program modernization services primarily for state government agencies nationwide. Founded in 1997, CSG has established itself as a leading provider of innovative solutions throughout the U.S. Our corporate office is in downtown Chicago.
CSG is seeking project managers for our national health and human services practice with the following background and experience:
· Familiarity with State Health Insurance Exchange(HIX)/ Health Benefit Exchange (HBE) planning efforts
· Experience in managing IT projects in a government environment
· Experience creating and managing comprehensive project plans utilizing project management flows and tools.
· Experience managing a large, complex multi-year systems development projects (full project lifecycle)
· Experience performing scope management for projects, including a disciplined change control process
· Experience in a Medicaid/MMIS environment
· General knowledge of healthcare practices and new federal legislation including HITECH, ACA, and HIPAA
· PMP preferred
· Willing and able to travel
· Not necessary to re-locate
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
For more information on CSG Government Solutions, please visit www.csgdelivers.com
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V