Quality Control Analyst (Direct Hire!)
Direct Hire Career Opportunity for an experienced manufacturing Quality Control Analyst!
- Perform metrology activities on products
- Use of micrometers, calipers, indicators and height stand, CMM, including performing basic gauge calibration.
- Correlating dimensional callouts to part features.
- Conducting product inspections utilizing Acceptance Sampling plans and techniques.
- Responsible for accepting or rejecting parts by comparing standards and specifications to metrology results.
Analyze metrology data and issue reports, utilizing Pareto analysis, Checksheets, Histograms, Average
- Communicate and work with purchasing and suppliers on quality problems and performance; present information to internal customers, management, and suppliers.
- Support new product development through PPAP completion and Supplier Development.
- Function as an internal auditor for ISO9001:2000
- Assist production departments with root cause analysis and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Approximately 10% travel required to maintain and support customer and supplier relationships.