Independent Claims Service Inc. (ICS) is a multi-line independent insurance claims adjusting company with it’s home office located in Westborough, Massachusetts as well as an office in Princeton, NJ. We service all of New England, New York, New Jersey and Florida.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Property Claims Adjusters and General Adjusters with a demonstrated ability to investigate, adjust and settle property claims for all property lines. We are looking to fill positions in our New Jersey/New York territory.
As an Adjuster you will be responsible for:
· Reviewing coverage’s, inspect damages, determine cause and origin, investigates all questionable circumstances and considers subrogation.
· Setting accurate reserves, produce accurate building evaluations and overseeing the work product of outside vendors.
· Negotiates settlements with insureds, contractors, Public Adjusters and attorneys
· Provide exemplary customer service; providing comprehensive explanations of all facets of coverage and claim process to the insured.
· Be available for Catastrophy Duty as required
· Train/mentor less experienced adjusters
Property Adjuster Qualifications:
General Adjuster Qualifications:
· College degree or equivalent work experience is required
· Proficient with Xactimate and XactAnalysis
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong insurance policy and coverage knowledge
· Possess or attain state adjusting licenses as required
A relocation allowance will be considered for the right candidates. Total compensation will commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume along with salary requirements directly to email@example.com.