Do you possess Quality/Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment? Excellent full time, contract-to-hire opportunity with a manufacturer in Williamsport, PA!!
This position is being recruited by DePasquale Staffing Services, a division of Nesco Resource.
Job duties include:
- Inspect incoming raw materials, mechanical parts and subassemblies; mark and complete appropriate documentation to assure compliance with PO requirements and specifications
- Conduct complete first piece inspection to assure process is correct before production run begins
- Perform in-process inspection of machined parts as required to assure adherence to specifications and procedures
- Conduct final inspection of finished product to confirm all operations have been completed to customer specification and assure that all required certifications and other documentation are in place for shipment
- Maintain various inspection fixtures, gages and measuring devices so appropriate measurements are made an documentation can be provided
- Assist in the maintenance and calibration of inspection equipment to assure accurate readings
- Prepare required documents for shipment of product; may be required to assist with loading and unloading trucks and delivering parts to customers or vendors
- Three or more years related experience required
- Must have the ability to perform most inspection operations with some assistance
- Ability to use and read micrometers, calipers, electronic test and other measuring equipment
- Ability to read mechanical, electronic drawings and blueprints
- Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. Surface plate layout and dimensional inspection techniques
- Working knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Operations. Programming a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented to keep accurate records and files
- NDT experience in Penetrant Inspection preferred but not required
3rd shift position
$12.00 to $16.00 per hour, depending on experience
Please submit a resume for consideration!!!