Corium International, Inc. is a privately-owned company engaged in the research, development and manufacture of advanced transdermal drug delivery technologies and therapeutic products. We develop and manufacture high-quality products that provide a clear advantage and improve the lives of the people who use them. Corium’s outstanding reputation in development, process development, scale-up and commercial production of complex transdermal products has allowed Corium to become a leading developer and manufacturer in the transdermal pharmaceutical industry, building long-term relationships with top-tier customers.
We are looking for a Quality Control Analyst to work in our Grand Rapids, Michigan facility. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organization that provides a stimulating environment for professional advancement and to work on projects that are at the leading edge of drug delivery technology.
- Evaluate drug and cosmetic products using HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV-Vis, FTIR, adhesion and other instumentation and methods
- Execute general laboratory control procedures including but not limited to document control, filing and controlled sample records
- Maintain laboratory activities including but not limited to glassware washing, waste removal, solution preparation, lab supply purchase and stability program activities
- Maintain, operate, troubleshoot and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Assist with laboratory investigations to ensure effective review of deviation and OOS situations in a timely manner
- Communicate information appropriately, accurately and in a timely fashion