***************$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!*****************
To apply for this position faster go to our website at https://jobs.platinumhrm.com/clients/riverrunrehabilitationandnursing/job-details/rn-supervisor-3-000-sign-on-bonus/108/1/ or email RRamroop@PlatinumHRM.com in the Subject please include River Run - RN Supervisor.
River Run Rehabilitation & Nursing Center offers the very best in Nursing and Rehabilitation services, including Dementia, Alzheimer’s care and so much more! River Run has earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate nursing care. River Run, located in Kingston, is currently seeking to hire full-time RN Supervisor to work on the night shift. We are also seeking a part-time RN Supervisor day and night shifts.
"We are offering a limited-time $3000 sign-on bonus for these positions!!"
The RN Supervisor will:
- Promote and restore patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area; directing and developing staff
- Collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients, friends, and families
- Adhering instructions of nurse management, the Supervisor will perform their duties in accordance with all company policies and procedures, while providing resident care services with kindness and compassion residents
- Manage staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures
- Perform responsible supervisory and professional work in directing and coordinating nursing units
- Plan, organize, and oversee staff to provide quality patient care
- Evaluate care and ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication
- Oversee the department’s daily staffing requirements
- Orient clinical staff to their job responsibilities
- Act as an interface between the staff, residents, and the residents' families, as well as between and the facility's physicians
- Implement and interprets organizational policies and procedures, and nursing standards and regulations
- Must be a graduate of an approved nursing program.
- Must possess and maintain a current PA license as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- At least one year of management experience is required, preferably in a Long Term Care environment.
- Must be able to move, lift, and position residents.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply in person at our facility! We are located at: 615 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704.