Get new similar jobs by email for
Entry Level Recruiting Assista...
Paramount Staffing is currently seeking a full time Legal Recruiting Assistant to join our dynamic team! This position entails providing administrative support to one of our top legal recruiters. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, ability to multitask, and a passion for recruiting!
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to get their foot in the door of recruiting and HR!
Some job duties include:
- Scheduling candidate interviews, both in house and with client sites
- Reference checking
- Resume conversions
- Candidate follow up
- Generate and post all job postings on career websites
- Maintain candidate relationships
- Sourcing candidates using social media outlets
- Research target markets
A Bachelor’s Degree is required!
Required Years of Experience:
1+ years of office experience
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
- Ability to perform general business skills using MS office
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions by recruiters, clients, prospects and candidates
- Ability to build client relationships
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to see “big picture” in recruiting
- Internet experience using job boards or other social media outlets to recruit candidates is a plus
Paramount Staffing benefits:
-Competitive salary and commission structure
-Annual raises based on company productivity
-Company matched 401K program
-Full medical, dental and vision benefits
-Generous All Purpose Leave program