Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Representative - Industr...
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for products.
• Implements entire sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Over bachelor's degree, marketing or business related would be preferable.
• Fluent in English language skills (both verbally and in writing to promote communication).
• Familiarity with any type of industrial equipments, machinery, and related parts.
• Working experience at manufacture or distributor of commercial compressor, vacuum pump or related products distributors.
• High level communication skills, presentation skills.
• Occasional domestic business trip.
Please understand we have strict confidential policy regarding job applications, and will contact only applicants who are qualified above requirements. This is our client's direct hire position.