Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge.
An award winning company, EMS has been recognized by Inc. magazine's Inc. 5000 for the past seven years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company enjoys a similar distinction on the Philadelphia 100 and Deloitte's Fast 50 lists.
Education Management Solutions, ranked 18th in the Philadelphia Business Journal Top 25 Technology Employers in 2012, and 7th for Software Developer companies. The Exton company with 90 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
We are currently seeking a Renewal and Billing Specialist. The Renewal/Billing Specialist will
manage revenue activities including billings, contract renewals and collections.
- Maintain customer and project related information in financial software.
- Prepare, send and track invoices sent to clients including renewal invoices for Maintenance & Support in accordance with project, contract and company revenue recognition policies.
- Maintain records on project progress billings and deferred revenue according to revenue recognition policies.
- Prepare, send and track contracts for Maintenance & Support as needed.
- Process change orders; including preparing estimates and invoices.
- Follow for change order approvals and payments.
- Manage Domestic and International Receivables
- Respond to phone calls, emails, correspondence from customers regarding invoices within 24 hours
- Update fields in SalesForce to communicate status of Maintenance & Support and contracts
- Upload documents into SalesForce to maintain customer files.
- Manage Maintenance & Support contract log and renewal tickler system.
- Reconcile Deferred Revenue accounts on a monthly basis
- Assist Manager with specialized reporting and special projects as needed
- Performs other duties as required
- Assist in annual audit functions
- The position will serve as a backup for the bookkeeper for accounts payable and general bookkeeping
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent problem solving and follow up skills
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, consistent and inquisitive
- Must be computer systems-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to be a team player
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills; must be able to multi-task and drive a process to completion
- Ability to meet critical deadlines under stressful conditions
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the public
- Position may require extra hours at busy times of the month.
- Proficiency with SalesForce CRM system is preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or 2-4 years equivalent years of experience in accounting required
- One to two years of experience of Billing and Accounts Receivable in the software industry is preferred
- Some international billing and receivables experience is preferred
Please send resume with salary requirements to: HRD@ems-works.com