Founded in 1989, Patrice & Associates works with all facets of the hospitality industry including catering companies, hotel banquet facilities, resorts, private clubs, national chains, local and regional franchises and IT companies that service the hospitality industry. We have positions ranging from operations management to human resource positions to District Management and corporate executive opportunities.
Our recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
• We have helped thousands of candidates find new job opportunities.
• Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
• Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
• Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
A nationwide network of recruiters, an immense database of qualified candidates, and over 500 management positions to fill at any one time: Patrice and Associates is the recruiting engine that fuels the hospitality industry. Restaurant jobs, hotels, casinos and every hospitality career in between – we make the connections that build rewarding careers and grow great brands.
Attainable Bonus Program
Average for Assistant Managers around $7,000+ per year, paid quarterly
Great opportunity to manage in a high-volume bar atmosphere!
Medical / Dental / Vision
401k with Company Match
Flexible Spending Accounts
Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Our client is a popular sports bar with restaurants nationwide. They are known for providing people a place to gather for great food, a wide variety of beer and mixed drinks,
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for running effective, smooth operations while under the direction of the General Manager. You will track inventory, maintain store cleanliness and upkeep and participate in promotional programs. You will also
lead an enthusiastic team in order to ensure guests have the best experience possible.
*Inventory and Ordering
*Greet guests and table touches
*Handle issues immediately and refer complex issues to the General Manager
*Assist with scheduling and coverage while working within a budget
*Financial responsibilities / reporting
* 5 years experience in the restaurant industry, minimum 2 years as a salaried manager
* Strong skills in bar management and liquor inventory management
* Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and associates
* Proven track record in maintaining strong cost controls
* Prior knowledge with Performance Management
* No restrictions on working late nights