- maintaining a high level of customer service by providing a friendly atmosphere and resolving customer concerns through the use of good communication skills
- maintaining inventory levels to ensure product availability for customers and financial success for the company
- training new employees on all company policies and procedures and ensuring that those standards are maintained every day
- creating visually exciting displays throughout the store to attract customer attention and showcase product
- completion of daily paperwork
- receiving and processing of product deliveries
Managers will enjoy benefits including paid sick days, paid vacation, paid Holidays and a 401k program (Benefits apply after a waiting period and may have limitations).
We are looking for applicants that have Retail Management experience and flexible availability (must be available on weekends). Reliability, creativity and friendliness are a must!!