Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Level SAN Administrator opportunity. In this role you will be the SME for the SAN and Virtualization solutions. Position offers competitive pay, 401(k) with 100% company match on the first 4%, medical and dental plan with prescription Coverage and Vision, Paid vacation / sick days / holidays, tuition assistance, Wellness programs with On-site workout facility, on-site restaurant, quarterly bonuses and much more!
• Directly responsible for designing and supporting all IT Storage Infrastructure == Focused on internal IT service delivery for employees
• Interacts directly with all I.T. functional areas (e.g. I.T. Architecture, Network Engineering, Helpdesk/Desktop Support, Security & Compliance and Applications Development & Support)
• Setup, configure, and perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of all corporate storage and backup infrastructure
• Perform day-to-day break-fix and troubleshooting storage related tickets
• Ensure data replication and backup integrity
• Ensure data replication are running and failed jobs are resolved
• Maintain disaster recovery data replication
• Maintain storage best practices and storage life cycle management
• Capacity Planning - Data tiering and usage trending
• Interface with Business Units to understand current and future storage requirements
• Evaluate new technologies and recommend future direction of storage infrastructure
• Provide escalation support to other system administrators
Extensive knowledge of SAN technologies, with a complete understanding of one or more.
5+ years' experience in administration of production, mission critical systems performing full spectrum of standard administrative tasks
5+ years' experience in enterprise Windows environment
5+ years NAS experience in enterprise environment.
5+ years' experience in virtualization technologies
5+ years' experience with SAN focusing on clustered Windows and Unix/Linux systems.