Client is seeking candidates for a SAS Programmer position in Basking Ridge, NJ. This is a 6 month renewable contract role.
- Provide programming supports to the assigned projects.
- Work independently to design and test program logic, and coding programs.
- Provide documentation and consistent maintenance of code, logs, and outputs in a regulated environment.
- Gather requirements for assignments, and executes those requirements.
- Integrate data from various sources for use in validating trials
- Document and validate results generated
- Generate assorted tables and analyses as required for internal and external use
- Communicate data results to BDM project and study biostatisticians
- Write and check codes written by other statistical programmers and performs quality control checks to ensure codes work according to program design
- Review table figures and set-up to look for inconsistencies and correct if any are found
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Degree.
- Minimum five 5 years of relevant SAS programming in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
- Strong SAS programming skills a must.
- SAS Certification desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- SAS (Base, Stat, Macro, graph, ODS)
- S-Plus or R