Tampa, FL 33619
- Job Status/Type:
- Job Category:
- Life Insurance
- 100% of the college tuition, a $50,000 value!
SEO Technician Tampa FL
The SEO Technical Specialist will help develop and execute the SEO strategy, along with the Media, Marketing and Technology teams. This person is willing dig into competitive analysis, page optimization, link building, and everything associated with SEO. The SEO Technical Specialist will work with the Media, Marketing and Technology teams, as well as 3rd party vendors, to implement SEO improvements to the Bisk Education properties.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become the in-house expert in best practices for “White Hat” SEO and link building
- Prioritize SEO opportunities based on greatest impact to traffic
- Hands-on optimization work, including page construction, site architecture, content, keyword research
- Research, identify and establish link partners for our sites and for internal linking strategies
- Perform extensive analysis on keywords and manage our keyword portfolio
- Review and analyze web site reporting, through detailed written documentation, indentifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO
- Assist in the translation of business requirements into product specifications
- Continually monitor new advancements in SEO and evaluating their risk/reward if implemented on company site, given current traffic patterns
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Understand the major factors influencing organic search crawling, indexing and keyword ranking
- Knowledge of how search engines and their spiders work in scoring websites
- Candidate will need to be intimate with current trends in internet content delivery and management
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to compile, analyze and produce recommendations including SEM, RSS, Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Web Personalization/Content tagging
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Basic website development skills required including a firm grasp on HTML and CSS (experience in .NET a Plus)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Ref. Code: TEC013
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Our benefits include medical (prescription & vision), dental, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plans, 401k, vacation and holidays. At Bisk Education, employees may take classes and we pay 100% of the college tuition …a $50,000 value.
Qualified candidates please visit the following link to submit your resume. Our application process will take you an average of 5 minutes to complete: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=502220
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!