Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Account Manager - Green ...
Who is ready to become part of the Renewable Energy Revolution?
The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to build a career at our client’s company as a part of a team expanding in Philadelphia. Preeminent Solutions is taking the green energy industry by storm and is prepped for rapid growth in the coming years. They are in immediate need of a Sales Account Manager to take the lead, help advance the company, and create a competitive edge that consistently sets them apart from others in the solar power industry.
The Sales Account Manager will work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. Everyone at Preeminent Solutions comes to work excited about being part of a collective positive force in the world. They know that by empowering businesses and homes to go green and generate their own sustainable energy, they’re saving them money and benefitting the planet too. By bringing in a diverse individual who has an array of expertise, skills and potential, senior management is able to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants you to succeed!
The ideal Sales Account Manager is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, consultative sales environment, creating solutions to help new and existing clients meet their objectives. You will have the opportunity to network with high-profile clientele while serving as a liaison between corporations and their consumers. Our client is looking for a great communicator with an interest in marketing to act as a brand ambassador and deliver a unique brand experience to consumers.
Primary Responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of Preeminent Solutions products and services.
• Build trust and rapport with prospective customers during residential campaigns, providing clients with world class customer service.
• Cultivate sales opportunities.
• Become an expert in green energy.
• Successfully present proposals to close client contracts.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals as defined by team and company growth objectives.
Required Skills of the Sales Account Manager:
• 2+ years of experience in Sales/Lead Generation experience a plus.
• Ability to think strategically and research effective marketing & sales solutions.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to conduct oneself in a highly cooperative and professional manner when engaging with prospects and clients.
• Willing to follow our proven sales methods.
• Reliable transportation.
• Excellent work ethic and a can-do attitude.
• Team player and coach-able attitude.
• Student mentality.
Keywords: Sales Account Manager, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Territory Sales Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Associate, Prospecting/Cold Calling.