Our client is a small, fast-growth, pre-IPO software company that offers award winning business applications through a cloud model. The companies the fastest growing leader in their space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and one that values the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The company is in growth mode and offers a competitive base salary, bonus and equity. On the road a lot? This is a solid opportunity with a great company to get off the road and join with virtually no travel requirements! The company has an internal organization that does all of the lead generation activities for you. All you have to do is close the business. We are currently seeking an eager, sharp, successful sales professional with a proven track record of driving revenue with new customers for this exciting opportunity:
Position title: Sales Representative
Location: Bay area/San Jose, California
The Sales Representative is a key member of the sales team and will have the responsibility of selling the company’s business solutions to small and medium sized businesses. The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving business and revenue growth within a robust designated territory through prospecting, development and signing new customers. The Sales Representative will develop business solution proposals, present and sell the company’s solutions via telephone, online and customer meetings.
• Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of QUALIFIED LEADS to customer solutions with subscription based revenue.
• Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
• Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
• Create long term business relationships with current and future clients.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
• Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on company sales model and opportunity management definitions.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
• 5-7+ years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and annual quotas and generating revenue from new customers. Some experience selling any type of financial-related software offerings.
• Proven success of net new business sales in start-up, fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self starter, results driven, motivated, creative and resourceful
• Bachelor’s degree
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job#ASR500