Get new similar jobs by email for
The Security Guard is responsible for controlling ingress and egress to the dealership property.
Rush Enterprises is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
1. Record all inbound/outbound traffic to/from the dealership on spreadsheet.
2. Communication with customers, vendors, and employees.
3. Determine reason for visit to dealership and clearly give direction to customer/vendor to the proper department or personnel that are being visited.
4. Direct UPS/FedEx and freight companies to shipping/receiving area.
5. Monitor security cameras.
6. Randomly check outbound traffic, comparing invoice for parts against parts being carried out.
7. Ensure trucks that have been in for service area released by the shop before allowing them to exit the property.
8. Work with other guard shifts to ensure continuity during shift change and consistency with procedures.
9. Responsible for keeping work area and traffic lanes neat and orderly.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
Founded in 1965, Rush Enterprises, Inc. is the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry. The Company owns and operates Rush Truck Centers, the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in the United States, with more than 100 locations in 22 states. These vehicle centers, strategically located in high traffic areas on or near major highways throughout the United States, represent truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. They offer an integrated approach to meeting customer needs - from sales of new and used vehicles to aftermarket parts, service and body shop operations plus financing, insurance, leasing and rental. Rush Enterprises' operations also provide sales and service for refuse, crane and towing vehicles, up-fitting, chrome accessories, tires and CNG fuel systems and vehicle telematics products.