Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Database Analyst
1. Designs, implements, and evaluates existing or new database applications and recommends improvements.
2. Directs day-to-day operation and utilization of database system, maintaining its integrity, including performance tuning and monitoring, backup, and recovery. Isolates and resolves problems affecting database as whole or in part.
3. Maintains optimal efficiences in one or more databases.
4. Installs new database applications, tables, and files.
5. Cooperates with project leaders and advises on efficient usage of database files.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is a multifaceted academic institution nationally recognized for excellence. Through our top rated schools, hospitals, dozens of clinics and care centers, and leading-edge biomedical research labs, UT Southwestern employs a talented, diverse workforce. We deliver patient care that brings scientific advances to the bedside—focusing on quality, safety and service. Located 10 minutes northwest of downtown Dallas, our campus includes 10.8 million square feet of space with another 1.4 million square feet under construction.