Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Inside Sales Representa...
AccentHealth is a leading point-of-care media company featuring America’s #1 health television network, delivered in medical waiting rooms nationwide. AccentHealth’s digital, fully-addressable waiting room television network, produced in collaboration with CNN, is delivered to 12,300+ medical waiting rooms, reaching 40,000+ doctors and more than 173 million patients/viewers each year. Founded in 1995, AccentHealth is privately held. It was acquired in a management buyout in 2008 by private equity firms M/C Partners and Ridgemont Equity. AccentHealth’s headquarters are in New York City and Tampa, FL.
The Network Practice Advocate will call prospective customers (physician offices and health systems) to offer our complimentary healthy lifestyle network services. They will work in the in-house call center and be able to travel 15% of the time.
· Proactively adopt a solutions-focused sales approach in prospecting, qualifying, engaging decision-makers in needs-based conversation, creating value over the phone, and closing client contracts
· Manage time effectively by contacting decision-makers through the appropriate method (phone, fax, email) to meet and exceed goal expectations
· Maintain relationships with prospective customers through the entire sales cycle, and work as an effective team member with other AccentHealth employees
· Maintain balance between prospecting and pipeline management to consistently achieve individual and team goals
· Obtain required paperwork from clients
· Receive inbound calls for the Inside Sales department and be flexible in helping to route calls for other departments when requested
· Close group/network contracts; collect site applications and paperwork in a timely fashion to drive improved sales.
· Tampa office based activity with the ability to travel assigned territory.
· Network analysis to determine appropriate customers as well as network research to uncover potential clients.
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.