The Premier Practice Advocate will call prospective customers (physician offices and health systems) to offer our complimentary healthy lifestyle program. High quality leads are provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively adopt a solutions-focused sales approach in prospecting, qualifying, engaging decision-makers in needs-based conversation, creating value over the phone, and closing client contracts
- Manage time effectively by contacting decision-makers through the appropriate method (phone, fax, email) to meet and exceed goal expectations
- Maintain relationships with prospective customers through the entire sales cycle, and work as an effective team member with other AccentHealth employees
- Maintain balance between prospecting and pipeline management to consistently achieve individual and team goals
- Obtain required paperwork from clients
- Receive inbound calls for the Patient Education Services Department and be flexible in helping to route calls for other departments when requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Two+ years experience in Inside Sales (outbound business–to–business telesales) or related business-to-business selling experience required
- Understand the consultative selling process and be able to demonstrate it effectively
- Telephone sales skills including qualifying, telephonic presentation skills, and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
- Sales Call center experience
- Ability to work in face paced environment
- Ability to overcome objections
- Clear understanding of the sale cycle
- Team spirit and ability to work well with colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-through skills
- Knowledge of sales tracking system helpful
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience in selling to medical practices a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc) required
- Experience with sales tracking programs, Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Proficient typing skills considered a plus
- Familiarity with IT terminology considered helpful
- Sitting – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Vision/Hearing – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Working Area – inside 100% of work time
- Other physical requirements (standing, walking, lifting 20 lbs. or less, kneeling, etc.) – minor activity exists less than 20% of work time
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
AccentHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a participant of E-Verify.