AccentHealth is seeking a Practice Advocate for our Tampa headquarters.
The Practice Advocate will call prospective customers (physician offices and health systems) to offer our complimentary healthy lifestyle program. High quality leads are provided.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively adopt a solutions-focused sales approach in prospecting, qualifying, engaging decision-makers in needs-based conversation, creating value over the phone, and closing client contracts
- Manage time effectively by contacting decision-makers through the appropriate method (phone, fax, email) to meet and exceed goal expectations
- Maintain relationships with prospective customers through the entire sales cycle, and work as an effective team member with other AccentHealth employees
- Maintain balance between prospecting and pipeline management to consistently achieve individual and team goals
- Obtain required paperwork from clients
- Receive inbound calls for the Patient Education Services Department and be flexible in helping to route calls for other departments when requested
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Two+ years experience in Inside Sales (outbound business–to–business telesales) or related business-to-business selling experience required
· Understand the consultative selling process and be able to demonstrate it effectively
· Telephone sales skills including qualifying, telephonic presentation skills, and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
· Sales Call center experience
· Ability to work in face paced environment
· Ability to overcome objections
· Clear understanding of the sale cycle
· Team spirit and ability to work well with colleagues
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-through skills
· Knowledge of sales tracking system helpful
· Healthcare experience a plus
· Experience in selling to medical practices a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc) required
- Experience with sales tracking programs, Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Proficient typing skills considered a plus
- Familiarity with IT terminology considered helpful
- Sitting – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Vision/Hearing – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Working Area – inside 100% of work time
- Other physical requirements (standing, walking, lifting 20 lbs. or less, kneeling, etc.) – minor activity exists less than 20% of work time
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), and more.