We are currently seeking several Sr. Java Web Developers for our client in Lincoln, NE. This company will give you the chance to work with cutting edge technology while helping them get to the next level. This company also provides a very stable work environment with a good work-life balance. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need.
Position Type: 24 month Contract (potential opportunity to extend out longer)
· 5+ years of software development
· 3+ years developing large-scale software in team environment
· 2+ years experience with Eclipse
· 4+ years experience with Java coding, including 2+ years J2EE Coding experience
· 4+ years of HTML coding experience
· 2+ years experience with JDBC
· Strong background in coding, designing, testing, and documenting computer programs
· Strong ability to provide production support for large, complex applications including the ability to resolve problems in a constrained environment
· Candidate’s must have strong organization, planning, problem-solving, and decision making skills
· Looking for candidate with strong verbal communication and written skills
Modis is a global provider of information technology staffing services and the second largest in North America. As the most dynamic IT recruitment specialists in the world, Modis connects leading companies in virtually every industry with top IT professionals for both temporary and permanent assignments. With keen industry insight, tenacity and unmatched depth of expertise, Modis understands the world of IT and the people who practice it. It is this understanding that empowers Modis to help both clients and candidates make exceptional connections in today's complex world of technology. As of January 2011, Modis has joined forces with Ajilon Consulting to create a true powerhouse in the field of IT staffing, offering the most expansive talent base, branch network and global reach available in today's workforce. For additional information, please visit www.modis.com.
. For additional information, please visit www.modis.com.