Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineers to Join our Team!
ME with 5 to 10 years experience.
Due to our expanding business, we currently have two Senior Mechanical Engineering Positions open.
Successful candidates must possess strong mechanical/machine design skills, have product development and design for manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities will include mechanical design for a broad range of prototype, pre-commercial and new commercial products that are being developed in an R&D environment, with an emphasis on industrial product development.
Qualified candidates shall have a track record of solid technical leadership with preference given for experience designing products for manufacture.
In this role, you will take responsibility for assigned projects from inception to completion. You will generate project requirements to resolve product/process problems and to support development of new products/processes, initiate technical investigations, and prepare design specifications, analyses, and make recommendations for presentation and approval.
The design work scope encompasses the development of complete product designs and/or individual components.
Resodyn Corporation is developing and commercializing advanced, highly-technical products across a broad range of applications for industry. Our team of scientists and engineers consist of a highly innovative and passionate individuals that invent advanced technologies to address specific market needs. Our strategy for success includes a vertically integrated business proposition, taking state-of-the-art technologies from concept through manufacturing.
• BSME or MSME, preferred (ABET Accredited)
• Minimum 5 years experience as a mechanical engineer
• Solid project management skills
• Strong computer skills including a version of PC based CAD (solid modeling). Some CAE capabilities a plus (both structural and thermal desired)
• Strong mechanical design skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Enthusiasm for working in a diverse, technically demanding, and exciting technology environment
• Strong work ethic and team player attributes
• Personal leave
• Medical insurance
• Life insurance
• Flexible benefit plan
• Pension/profit sharing plan 401(k)
• Relocation reimbursement
Resodyn Corporation is a fast-paced, technology development company located in Southwest Montana. An excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for the correct individual exists to work on state-of-the-art research and development of various emerging technologies having both near-term and future commercial potential.
TO APPLY GO TO: www.resodyn.com or email resume to email@example.com