Our client is an established, global, software company. This company is red-hot and driving revenue and leading market share in their niche. Their end-to-end supply chain software-related offerings help to solve large scale business problems for global Fortune 2000 companies around the world. As a result of their ongoing growth this company is seeking a candidate with a proven business intelligence background for this exciting opportunity: The company offers a competitive compensation plan and along with an equity opportunity.
Position title: Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Locations: Austin, Dallas Texas or Bay area, California
In this role the qualified candidate will be responsible for designing and executing automated and other strategies to extract data from customer hubs. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Design architecture to measure, report and monitor solution effectiveness and value delivered for all customers.
· Lead the design for automating and centralizing measurement and monitoring of individual customer solutions.
• Develop and manage database schema, ETL and data mining.
• Develop and maintain schema changes, PL/SQL procedures, views, and other scripts in support of data warehouse development and administration.
• Develop and deploy business metric reporting framework to enable slice and dice of data and other reporting capabilities for data mining.
· Collaborate with other members of the solutions team to define and refine KPIs and metrics for all solutions.
· Support roll-out of measurement for all customers.
• Collaborate with professional services to adapt and roll-out KPIs and metrics for each individual customer solution.
• Collaborate with operations to deploy, maintain, and refine the architecture as well as ensure that appropriate probes and instrumentation is in place for collection and storage of these KPIs/metrics.
For consideration send cover letter and resume referencing job#BIE300 to firstname.lastname@example.org