Senior Property Accountant - Residential
Major Residential Real Estate Company located in New York City is currently seeking (2) two qualified individuals for their expanding financial department. Positions are available in the rental and co-op accounting areas.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and work papers
- Professional interfacing with building management and owners’ representatives on financial and operational issues
- Perform cash management
- Interface with internal & external auditors
- Assist building management in annual budget preparation and property accounting
- Assist with special projects as needed
The ideal candidate must have an accounting degree and 3+ years residential real estate experience out of public or private.
Top Bonus and Benefits
Starting salary is up to 90K Base
All resumes submitted MUST be e-mailed in Word format DIRECTLY to Trandon Associates, Inc. Please include current salary requirements.
Trandon Associates, Inc.
535 5th Avenue- Suite 610
New York, New York 10017