Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
Plantation, FL 33324
Accounting and Auditing Services
Years of Experience
2+ to 5 Years
60,000.00 - 70,000.00 $ /year Commensurate with experience
Senior Tax Accountant
About the Job
A small but fast-growing multi-disciplinary tax practice CPA Firm in Hollywood (moving to Plantation on 1/1/2016,) with domestic and international clients is looking for an energetic, well-rounded professional for an exciting tax position. The right individual must have strong experience in preparing corporate, partnership, individual, fiduciary, and state tax returns. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must. CPA a must. Open to compensation and/or equity interest for bringing clients into the Firm. This is a permanent position, not seasonal.
* Prepares property tax returns, federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
* Prepares federal and state tax returns for non-US residents.
* Prepares FATCA tax forms including Form 8938 and Forms TDF 90-22.1, 5471, 5472, 8865, 8858, 3520, 3520-A.
* Prepares quarterly and yearly payroll tax returns and payroll information returns.
* Prepares monthly and quarterly sales tax returns.
* Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
* Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
* Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Supervises Staff Accountant and paraprofessionals
Strategic Planning, Financial Diagnosis, Tax, Analyzing Information, Legal Compliance, Results Driven, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Accounting, Ultra Tax, CheckPoint, CS Practice Management, QuickBooks, Miscrosoft Oulook, Excel, Word, Excellent Verbal and written communications skills, Licensed CPA.