Superior Care Home, Western Kentucky's premiere skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility is seeking a compassionate, professional, organized individual to fill a position in the Social Services department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completing the admission process with new residents and families.
- Evaluating the psycho-social needs of residents.
- Formulating, reviewing, and revising written plans of care and the MDS.
- Coordinating resident and family care plan meetings, as well as referrals to community resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, or a bachelor's degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, nursing, rehabilitation counseling, psychology, gerontology, etc.
- Possess the highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a social services setting in a skilled nursing facility.
- Proficient ability to multitask, give excellent customer service, and possess the ability to work well under pressure.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative, and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
Excellent Salary & Benefits
If you share our passion and commitment to excellence, please email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our current location at 3100 Clay Street, Paducah, KY to fill out an application between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday.
Superior Care Home, Inc.
3100 Clay Street
Paducah, KY 42001
Visit us on the web: www.superiorcarehome.com
Find us on facebook: www.facebook.com/superiorcarehomeky