Get new similar jobs by email for
Software Engineer (C++/C#, J19...
Position with our automotive client:
Software Engineer (C++/C#, J1939)
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop Windows based software applications.
· Generate and analyze user requests and software requirements.
· Ensure software quality process and standards are followed.
· Design, implement and support engine electronic diagnostic tools.
· Design, implement and support engine electronic flashing tools.
· Design and implement flashing and test cell tools for engine production.
· Integrate vehicle electronic diagnostic and flashing functions.
· Develop and execute unit and system test plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
· Min. 4 years software engineering experience.
· Expert experience with .NET technologies.
· Expert experience with C# and XML.
· Good analytical and logical problem solving skills.
· Proven ability to work within a development team and interface with other cross functional teams.
· Experience with electronic engine controls.
· Proficient with J1939, UDS, or CAN communication protocols.
· Proficient with ISO15765-2 network layers.
· Proficient with Windows 7 and Windows XP operating systems.
· Background in trucking or automotive industries.
· Experience with Microsoft C++.
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Basic and VB Script.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Access databases.
· Proficient with RP1210 or similar communication standards.
Contact: Rashmi Upadhyaya