Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Account Manager_Group Insu...
Sr. Account Executive -- For fast growing Employee Benefit Firm
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved with a fast growing employee benefits firm that embraces technology and is forward thinking. The role of full-time Sr. Account Executive at CBG Benefits, Inc. provides the opportunity for an experienced account manager to enter into an dynamic role with the ability to immediately impact their Customer base and contribute to the company’s success.. Responsibilities will include complete management of a book of business featuring large group accounts in the Employee Benefits area. S/he will also be responsible for maintaining up-to-date client files, renewal proposals, distribution of pertinent legal and compliance materials. The right individual for this position will be highly motivated and organized, eager to learn, technically-savvy, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. The Account Executive will report to the President of CBG Benefits and will interact often with other team members including our Sales Consultants as well as our Marketing and Operations staff.
Primary and Essential Accountabilities:
· Prepare and assemble all material for client presentations including spreadsheets,Benefit summary’s and benefit comparisons etc.
· Use consultative insight to support decisions for change- Specific tasks will include; program benchmarking/demographic analysis, analysis of claims utilization data, financial underwriting review, cost projection reporting and renewal management.
· Keep producers/brokers informed of all client related pertinent information
· Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients, producers and company personnel.
· Recommending additional line’s of coverage to existing clients
· Manage renewal process for all lines of business
· Coordinate open enrollment process
· Coordinate and manage all benefit & wellness fairs
· Manage benefit/product/carrier conversations
· Attend new client and introductory meetings when required
· Assist clients with solving their insurance related problems
Minimum 5 years of insurance industry experience related to servicing large complex, employee benefits accounts preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred with an insurance related degree a plus. State Life and Health required and professional Certification/Designation (GBA, PHR, CEBS) preferred. Four or more years of analytical analysis of employee benefit programs & claims analysis preferred, general underwriting experience a plus. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of: (1) insurance products, (2) bid preparation and analysis, and (3) problem claim resolution to specifically include the following:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with limited to no supervision. Ability to handle and resolve client related issues. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities. Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as navigation within the Internet
Experience with Zywave Suite of Products: Brokerage Builder, Broker Briefcase, Decision Master Warehouse, Plan Advisor.
Hiring Organization: CBG Benefits, Inc.
*** This job description is a basic summary of job description(s) and additional duties and responsibilities may be added as position(s) grow and business needs change within CBG. The position is not limited to the summary.