Sr Bridge Engineer, P.E. - NYC, NY
2014 New Year Long-Term Direct Career Opportunity
Find a better job for the new year...
Take your career to the next level
Our client is a world leader in the design of bridges. They are searching for Senior Bridge Engineering talent. This is an immediate need. If you have experience with cable-stayed bridges (preferrably)the hiring managers will definitely want to talk with you.
Enjoy working for a company that respects and encourages individual ability and creativity and values winning as a team.
Our Client's New York office is seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer with experience in the design of major bridge projects. The hired candidate will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Designing all components of steel and concrete bridges; perform bridge design, layout and detailing, including preparation of drawings, calculations, and construction specifications.
• Contribute to bridge design teams on major bridge / highway projects.
• Developing good working relationships with clients and implement processes to ensure effective partnerships are developed and maintained.
• Ensuring projects are consistently completed within quality, budget and program expectations and that appropriate project monitoring and control mechanisms are developed and administered.
• Ensuring technical reviews of projects are undertaken to enable the project approach and deliverables to satisfy the client's brief and expectations maximize features that will reduce construction cost and/or provide other significant benefits to the client, minimize delivery costs and maximize ongoing opportunities for firm.
• Mentor and direct the work of less experienced Jr. Engineers
Qualified professionals will have:
• Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering required
• NY PE required or ability to obtain within (6) six months.
• (8) eight to (10) ten years experience in the design of bridges and/or rehabilitation of major bridges,Structural design for the conceptual, preliminary and final design
• Understanding of NYS DOT, AASHTO bridge design standards
• Designing all components of steel and concrete bridges
• Leading bridge design teams on major bridge / highway projects
• Excellent report writing skills.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
EEO/AA employer. New hires must have documents that indicate they are eligible to work in the United States.
We are collaborating with Fortune 500 Engineering firms throughout the U.S.A. They are extending unbelievable opportunities to AMBITIOUS TALENT. They are currently interviewing, extending offers and hiring all levels of professionals with Industry experience and motivation.
Our clients pay all fees. There is absolutely "no charge" to applicants. Plus it's a CONFIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH. No names or titles are given until an interview is confirmed. For CONFIDENTIAL consideration please submit your resume, in MS WORD format, to firstname.lastname@example.org