UPDATE 4/14-Where are you???
We have reviewed a number of candidates, but our "hire" has eluded us so far. Our goal is to have someone in place ASAP!! Do you have strong Linux skills along with demonstrated experienced supporting F5/Citrix virtual servers? If so, please considering submitting for this today. GREAT work environment!!!!
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to lead complex projects involving the planning, design, installation, technical support, and auditing of our fast-growing network infrastructure. This person will be responsible for the configuration and deployment of local and wide area networks, technologies, and related management/diagnostic tools to support our new and existing network architectures. Projects carried out independently in this role include research and proposals for cost reduction as well as application or infrastructure enhancements. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and expertise in this level of work resulting from many years worth of similar experience.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of our network.
- Participate in strategic, capacity, and performance planning.
- Isolate and resolve network and security related issues.
- Research new technologies and evaluate their viability in our environment.
- Install, configure, and upgrade Force10/Cisco switches and routers.
- Maintain F5 and Citrix and F5 load balancers.
- Maintain Juniper Firewalls
- 5+ years of experience in networking, specifically in large-scale data center environments.
- Experience in consulting, design, implementation, and migration projects.
- Hands-on experience with various networking technologies and products.
- Experience working in large and multiple data center build/migration projects.
- Routing protocols – BGP, BFD, OSPF, IS-IS
- LAN Switching – VLAN, STP, LISP, OpenFlow
- WAN – MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
- TCP/IP protocol suite
- Application protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, etc.
- Network Security – Juniper VPN, LDAP, RADIUS
- Data Center Architecture – Network, Servers, Storage
- Detailed Knowledge of Linux/UNIX