Knowledge Consulting Group (KCG) is one of the largest privately held cybersecurity services firms in the United States; serving as a Federal Government Contractor and supporting Commercial customers. We operate as a trusted cyber advisor to our customers across the country. We take great pride in maintaining a single focus on being the leader in cybersecurity services, providing risk management, governance, operations, and compliance services, utilizing our CISO framework methodology. We are uniquely positioned as a trusted cyber advisor with over 90 percent of our cyber professionals holding security clearances and security-specific certifications. With over 12 years of experience in providing cybersecurity services to our customers, we have a strong record of past performance in advising and executing cyber missions for all types of organizations and sectors.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must have the ability to pass a KCG Background Investigation and drug screening process.
- Working as a leader of a high-performance team delivering complex IT risk management services engagements for commercial customers.
- Work directly with executive-level client teams to develop risk management strategies, propose implementation approaches, and then define consulting service engagement criteria for implementing the solutions.
- Develop project management plans and execute accordingly
- Develop high-quality deliverables and solutions for clients
- Develop new solution offerings focused on continued growth of our commercial business
- 10+ years experience delivering and managing information security, risk management, and compliance services technology and management consulting within a Big 4 firm, boutique consulting services provider, or technology start up.
- Customer focus for the past 5-7 years must have been in the commercial space.
- Must possess a B.S. Degree, preferrably in related field.
- Equally comfortable working with executive level internal and customer teams (CEO, CIO, CISO, VP, Director) developing and implementing risk management strategies and solutions.
- Equally comfortable assisting customers with strategic, opertional, and technical issues.
- 7+ years project and team management, including engagement staffing and individual consultant career development. Experience delivering and managing risk management engagements. Experience owning entire lifecycle of engagements: from opportunity identification and proposal development through sucessful execution.
- Experience in managing a Profit & Loss (P&L) for one or more solution lines or consulting services.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple IT security and privacy frameworks, including: HIPAA, Safe Harbor, SOC, FedRAMP, ISO 27001, CoBIT, Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Demonstrated experience implementing compliance management frameworks and supporting client's address IT risk and compliance management objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
- Experience working at the Director, Sr. Manager, or Manager level leading engagements from capture, execution, completion, and follow-on upselling.
- Experience in defining new solution offerings and developing the delivery methodologies, tools, and associated collateral.
- Conference and trade show presenting, speaking, blog creation, whitepaper development
- Demonstrated experience in implementing programatic and technical risk management solutions designed to achieve clients' risk and compliance management objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in the Cloud computing industry, including various service provider models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.) and current virtualization technologies leveraged to support large, high performance, elastic, complex IT environments.
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated to achieve desired goals and objective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Knowledge Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.