The primary responsibility of a Stock Team Member is to assist with merchandise presentation, price changes and the freight flow process. This position requires a high level of organization and a sense of urgency.
- Assist in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Assist in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom.
- Assist in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales through "A" service, protecting company assets and support of the Company Handbook during their shifts.
- Strives to meet and exceed store targets and goals by engaging with each and every customer during their shifts.
- Follows direction and coaching from the store management to overcome obstacles that may prevent the store from achieving the targets and goals.
- Supports high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, by execution and providing feedback of "A" service.
- Takes personal accountability for both individual and team performance.
- Models the way, protects company branding at all times by treating all internal and external customers in a respectful and professional manner during their shift.
- Assists in execution of all strategies, change initiatives, and business opportunities directed by the store management team.
- Maintains high commitment and demonstrated support for company initiatives.
- Takes initiative during every shift to make every customer experience special and support a positive culture.
- Reports to shift with a professional, positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Ability to lift and move 45 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to lift and move bulky merchandise on a regular basis.
Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis.
- No experience necessary, stock experience preferred.
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, Handbook and Manuals.
- Ability to work a schedule to meet the business needs of the store. (often early mornings and off hours)
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.