Why Join Us?
SecurAlarm is a family business focused on supporting our team, building leaders, and promoting creative thinking to get things done. We invest in talent and create an environment for people to grow. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the energy that drives us to be a leader in the integrated security solutions in West Michigan. Our dedication to engineering, installing, and servicing the highest quality systems available has earned SecurAlarm a reputation of excellence within the security industry.
Is this role right for you?
- Do you take things apart and put them back together just to see how they work?
- Do you spend an inordinate amount of time playing with and/or learning about technology/electronics?
- Do you want to come to work each day knowing that what you do protects what is important to our clients?
In this role you will:
- Solve problems. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and/or network related issues.
- Dig into systems that live on our client's network to figure out exactly where an issue might be hiding.
- Program and test our systems to ensure they meet our standards and the client's expectations.
- Take time to develop a personal connection with our clients in ways that are meaningful to them.
- Proactively seek solutions to take care of the client and anticipate their needs.
- Engage with software vendors to meet client's needs.
- Support after hour client needs through the on-call rotation.
- Perform commissioning and programming of network based systems.
- Provide quality control and system functionality testing.
- Understand a network's physical components, network configuration and function, and confidently troubleshoot as needed.
- Provide comprehensive client training and assist in the development of internal talent.
This is the ideal position for someone that is looking to start their career or take it to the next level with a stable, well respected and established company. Our salary and benefits set the standard in our industry, include a very competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and paid vacation and holidays. We are dedicated to setting this role up for success through a deliberate training program. We want to invest in your success!
The successful candidate must be results oriented, customer focused, possess strong technical and mechanical aptitudes and have the ability to work independently on multiple issues.
Valid DL, pass a background screening and drug test.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs.
Manual dexterity required for frequently reaching, climbing and lifting of small to large objects, and operating construction equipment.
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE