Talent Acquisition Manager
CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager for its Newark, DE office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For over 32 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using countless tactics and technologies, but none has been more effective than relationship building. Reach your potential by helping others reach theirs. Help candidates get their foot in the door. Being a CareersUSA Talent Acquisition Manager means far more than simply making your quotas. You provide the solutions and opportunity to help people reach their potential.
Help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts. Responsible for growing the branch's revenue. Seeking an individual with exceptional 'out of the box' 'creative' recruiting skills.
- Recruit for difficult to fill positions, where the available talent pool is sparse. Contribute to the inside sales team goals including, excellent revenue growth and increasing the client base
- Ensure that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to Clients and Staffing Associates
- Sell candidates to potential client and current clients.
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling.
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models.
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with potential and current clients
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events, head hunting and other creative methods specific to the position
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospect clients via phone and email
- Screen, interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow up
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided
- Your job responsibility will be inside sales and recruitment
- Previous creative recruitment and B2B sales experience in the U.S. market
- Position requires strong experience in recruiting functions, cross selling and client relations
- Must have at least two years of high volume recruiting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Outgoing personality with strong organizational and customer service skills
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive, team player
- Sales-driven with perseverance and have a track record of achieving goals
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required; Staffing experience preferred, but not required
Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
*Local candidates only
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster if you would like to apply via e-mail
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits options, and a career path to success, contact us today!